Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am a 72 year old man being investigated for improper

Customer Question

I am a 72 year old man being investigated for improper contact. I know that the report is false and may need an attorney to represent me. is there anyone to hear my side to help out? I have not been charged but need advice.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 29 days ago.

Hello. I am an attorney with over 20 years of experience and I look forward to assisting you today. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I understand that you are being investigated for improper contact. What specifically are the allegations?