Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm

I received a phone call about four allegations pressed on my

Customer Question

I received a phone call about four allegations pressed on my name. I know I'm not guilty for doing anything. What do I do?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that's all
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 25 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening. Are these 4 crimes that are being alleged and formally charged against you? Please provide me with some additional information so that I can better help you. The website also lets us connect via a phone call if that's something you'd like to do. I think it may be helpful since it sounds like there are numerous allegations and that they may actually be unwarranted. There is a small additional fee for the phone call, but it could be quicker and more helpful to you. If you'd like to chat I can send you the link, if not I'll do my best to get your questions answered here, just let me know. Thank you.

Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 23 days ago.

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!