Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have been charged with hunting with out permission on

Customer Question

i have been charged with hunting with out permission on lands of another what is the code violation number of the ga code with the exact language thks MHJ
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  California Lawyer replied 2 months ago.

I will try and help. Generally the charging document lists the code they cited you with. If you can get me that I can get you the language and we can go over it.

DCG

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
all it says is hunting w/o permission i was charged by the land owner the dnr then took a arrest warrant out i did not know there was a warrant on me until a traffic stop

To help you I have been looking for the exact code you were charged with, but cannot locate it to save my life. Stand by and I will try and find it.

Take care.

DCG