Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  N/A

I need help getting out of NV Court. Like same as people

Customer Question

I need help getting out of NV Court. Like same as people court is also fraud. One person filed suit against me and court gives 10 days motion to them and they sent hearing date to me. Now in our Court we can mail all documents to court but in there court they do everything in online that if you want to file anything you can do it online by pdf.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I am an attorney with over 20 years of experience and I look forward to assisting you today. I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. At the end of this discussion I am going to ask you to please rate me, since that is the only way I get credit for my time here today—this is at no extra cost to you.

Please note: The general information provided here is for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please provide me with a little bit more information. What specifically happened and what, specifically would be your question regarding the matter?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Its a long story, this year I tried to opened a Dollar store and for that I need some money and there is one company I don't know before that they are scam they said to got money I need to apply many credit cards and from them I need to take off cash and I don't need to take care they can helped me take off all cash from those only I want to gave there one time commission of $2000. And in starting I want to gave a copy of my driver license, social security card, copy of bank statement copy of your pay check or any reference name. Than they said they need to see my credit report if I was any credit bureau member than I can that bureau user name and password, first time I think than to opened business I gave my Experian Bureau user name and password.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Than in some days they order all 3 bureaus report themself without my permission with my credit card which I saved in my profile and did fraud and there is there 2 represantative who I spoke every time said that it takes time to opened business for you but they was not opening the business they are using my social security number fraudulently online and mixed my credit online by saying that I used 2 names and damaged my credit report and score. I know two women from them and know that woman who did fraud with me so I checked that woman background and saw she was using many names and she was in facebook also so I tried to talked with her in facebook and said that she was a fraud woman who did fraud with me but I used different facebook id and than that woman blocked me. After some days I receive court notice from that woman lawyer for order against stalking aggravated stalking, or harassment. And that woman lawyer showed all those emails which that woman and I sent in online and I don't know how that woman lawyer transfer all those emails into pdf and submit in court website. Because this is first court I seen who is taking documents online in pdf not in words. So I don't know how can I transfer those emails into pdf or what I do.

Most courts in Nevada have transitioned from paper filing to e-filing. That means that all pleadings and documents are uploaded digitally and stored on their servers. This replaces the old method of filing physical paperwork. For instance, the Las Vegas Justice court requires that all documents must be filed via e-filing. The filing can be done from any computer that has internet access, 24 hours a day. If users don't have access to a computer with internet access, documents can be uploaded free of charge at the courthouse. You should check with the clerk's office where your case is pending. They probably have the same procedure. Here is a link to help you better understand the e-filing process. So what the woman did was she went onto Facebook and saved the emails/inbox notes into PDF file format. Then she e-filed them. If you are not sure how to do this, you can go to your local library or FedEx Office and I am sure someone there can show you how to do this. I hope this helps.

Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me.

A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How that woman lawyer email into pdf emails are in aol and how can they goes in pdf. How those emails goes in Facebook and than in pdf.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for giving me that link which have so many items to transfer files into them but I got so much trouble to used them. In the video that guy showed one link to enter and it shows one company name and item to download and when I went in that site I saw another company name and item but after that also I downloaded and saw that the item name was digi and in the video the guy showed another name.And in the digi there are so many items as google, facebook, linkedn etc and I used google to transfer files into pdf. I transfer my files into google and made them into pdf but when those files opened it showed digi name there not only file. Like when I opened file it opened but in upper side it showed digi name and files also look bad. So this company was very bad than I tried to used my pdf myself I have my pdf I am a member of pdf so I tried to transfer all document in pdf and it transfer so now I transfer all documents myself into pdf and it looks good.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
yeah I forget to tell you one thing that I didn't read those documents correctly when I received them. In those documents it showed that they filed Harassment case against me but there Judge dismiss the case and they request to reconsider but that was nothing. And I made so many mistakes I sent documents in Court by mail and after making documents into pdf I submitted in Court website also. And after hearing date I receive there lawyer email that my case was already dismissed so now I don't harassed his client again.This was my mistake that I didn't read Court documents clearly which there lawyer sent to me that they filed suit against me in Court but Judge dismissed the case. And they sent copy of those documents in my address and I think that they tried to harassed me and I want to go in Court so I came here to take helped.

Okay. Best of luck to you. If I have helped you, please don't forget to rate me. Thanks.