Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

My boyfriend was in jail and got new charges then was let

Customer Question

Hi my boyfriend was in jail and got new charges then was let out bc his sentenced was completed but was released on probation he now has to go to court for the new charges if he is found guilty will he get a violation of his probation?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

No, he won't get a violation of probation for a crime committed before he was put on probation.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.