Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was arrested for public consumption in arizona, tempe. I

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I was arrested for public consumption in arizona, tempe. I had not created any nuisance but was still arrested for public consumption
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: its in arizona, on 10th sept my finger prints and photo was taken. I am an international student and anything on my record hurts my visa and current job prospects at the court I requested for additional time and have my first appearance on 10 oct
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: I did not plead guilty or non guilty. just requested additional time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no but can i get this off my record?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense and Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok thank you