Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If your boss tells you not to call an ambulance or file

Customer Question

if your boss tells you not to call an ambulance or file workers comp and u are having a heart attack from a work related injury is that attempted murder?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You ant to know if your boss telling you that you can not file a workers comp case is attempted murder?

Sorry...typo above.

You ant to know if your boss telling you that you can not file a workers comp case i

Should read

You want to know if your boss telling you that you can not file a workers comp case i