Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

On parole for DUI. Have not driven, but failed a

Customer Question

On parole for DUI. Have not driven, but failed a breathalyzer test.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your question?

2. Do you mean parole---as from prison, or probation?

Doug

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Doug: I do not want to continue this process right now. I gave you my Visa information, but am asking this question for a person who I love. I cannot afford to pay $36 per month. Please just charge me the $5.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

If you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug