ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

Canaregisteredsexoffenderlivenearaparkinsantafenewmexico?

Customer Question

canaregisteredsexoffenderlivenearaparkinsantafenewmexico?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Yes. New Mexico doesn't have residency restrictions for sex offenders to live near parks, etc... The only restrictions are that any registered sex offenders living within a mile of a school (elementary, junior high, or high school) have to notify the school of the registration information. This doesn't apply to parks.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!