Law Tutor, Esq.
Law Tutor, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  N/A

I'm a sex offender who is engaged to a Philippine woman. We

Customer Question

I'm a sex offender who is engaged to a Philippine woman. We love each other very much. I'm worried and so is she that I will never be able to go to Philippines. If she comes to the US and we marry will we never be able to go there together?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but probably not. The Bureau of Immigration stated that foreign nationals who are registered sex offenders in other countries are barred from enter their country. If you happen to make it into the country, if your name is found on the registry of sex offenders, you may be asked to leave the country. I hope this helps.

Did you get the help that you needed? I am here if you need me to give you some additional general information concerning your legal matter. Just let me know. I am here to help. Take care!