Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son was arrested for assaultibg me when he. Was taken i

Customer Question

My son was arrested for assaultibg me when he. Was taken i adduced if he had the phone ib which i ay and is in my name and they said no just billfold but he did have can i get it vack
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 3 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 3 months ago.

There are a lot of typos in your question, and frankly, I'm not 100% sure of what you are trying to tell me.

Are you saying that the police took your son's phone for which you are paying and you want to know how to get it back?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.