RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  licensed attorney in criminjal law for 30 years

I was asked by a detective to come in for an interview in

Customer Question

I was asked by a detective to come in for an interview in reference to medication at a residence house which happens to be a place I've been to sell a laptop to the owner. I've done nothing wrong but not sure if I should go to interview when I have nothing to do with missing medications what should I do
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

No way this is a good idea.Anything you say here will be used against you.Legally you have right to remain silent.You should tell them your lawyer advised against it and you are invoking your right to remain silent.It cannot be used against you.These guys are hoping you incriminate yourself with some crime or they can get you to snitch someone else.Don't do this , respectfully ***** ***** be used against you if you do.I cannot tell you how many folks I have seen convict themselves by going for these interviews.Just respectfully ***** *****

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate it is much appreciated.