Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am being acused of an illegal lock out...I'm in

Customer Question

I am being acused of an illegal lock out...I'm in california...the police was called but when they looked at our paperwork, he could not determined if it was a lock out or not.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a little more about the situation. Are you a landlord? Is the other party a tenant? Were they supposed to be paying rent? Did you file for an eviction or just simply locked them out? What has happened? Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!