Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm

Can you some kind of copy of the answer for the case that

Customer Question

can you some kind of copy of the answer for the case that has legal letter head.the answer was given on 08/27/2016
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it was given by collen grady
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense and Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Unfortunately, neither 'just answer' customer service nor any attorney expert on 'just answer' can provide you with that. This website is for informational purposes only, and no attorney-client relationships are formed. Additionally, it would be against the rules of legal ethics that govern attorneys. I wouldn't want you to run into any trouble, if you need an official form on legal letterhead, you'll have to consult with a local attorney.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars as this is the only way experts are compensated for our time here on 'just answer'. It doesn't cost you anything to rate me, and we can still continue our conversation for free after. Thanks!

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!