Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Name is ***************** went to trail in araphoe in may

Customer Question

Name is ***************** went to trail in araphoe in may 2009 for possession of cocaine and DUI had a mistrail. I was coherence into goin back to trail in 2011 to get convicted on same chargers I didn't get convicted in first trail. I thought d.a had a certain time period like 70 days to bring me back to court. They took me back to court a year and six months later. Then when I go to jail Chief justice judge send me a letter in the mail and say file appelle. I ask araphoe public office to file. They were biased and say kno. I was suppose to be off probation in 2014 but charges were file for dirty u.a. have been on probation two years and some months plus over this period which put me on probation for five years plus .I kno district attorney *********** violate my civil rights and also showed that there was evidence when I took UA. At Aurora mental. They did not match 18 detoxification center in Aurora Urgent Care which showed that my Tre work clear from cocaine. So now I have a probation violation hearn two years and some months later.then there was judge Maryland atrium that admitted that there was a problem with UA test exam in facilities on record. But she retired. And she also violated my right bye sending to jail without counsel present at a status hearing I didn't even know what was going on and I was just sent to jailI've been making payments and going to mental health because this is really affecting my life going to quote from 2008 tell 2016 and there has been more than one violation that occurred to me as a human I have been making payments and been on adult financial aid do the whole process and I'm getting mental health treatment also because it has affected my personal life is there anything that you suggest for me I also felt that statue of limitation is related the double jeopardy rule was violated I was supposed to have right to counsel before I was sent to jail there was a time period where they were supposed to take me back on mistrial that was allowed and what's weird is I do have her so she's degree in criminal justice I also have some things that happened to me on probation where they had me and my wife and the same probation building and my probation officer was using abuse of power of authority by discussing my private life with my wife and accusing me of domestic violence which I never got a charger and I also did give her copies of us that didn't coordinate with the mental health us which were in the same day from a different facility so I told her that there was a problem with the testing more than once and she was harassing me and she stated that the bond hearing that I was a menace and I deserve to be in prison she also made it seem like I was harassing my wife at a women's support group and stated that I got kicked out a probation building which I did not and I asked why a public defender 2 get the security guard to come to court for me to testify because they did not kick me outand arapaho public defenders office the lawyer told me he just give me to go to jail 1 collins documents for I also explain the situation to the person that runs the public defender of the defenders office and they were being I also was officers in the first trial that stated that they did not arrest me for DUI and possession of drugs and then the sergeant gets the call 2 hours later and he comes to the scene as I was reporting the accident and he arrested me and then I go to mistrial and I don't get convicted it was never about alcohol found a tookin or a breathalyzerso how could I have got charged for DUI 3 years later after the mistrialthe original charge started in 2008 and then I had a mistrail 2009
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

If so, what is your question about all of this, which apparently ended in 2009?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.