CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

I have a short one, it has not occurred Georgia, nope, its

Customer Question

i have a short one
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: it has not occurred Georgia
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its just a quick question
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

What is your legal question today?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I put out an ad on Craigslist for someone to hang out nude with. A guy who says he is 16 and will be turning 17 says he has hung out nude with another boy and his dad. I have no sexual interest in this boy, but I was wondering if I worked out with him at the gym and ON OCCASION we showered in the locker room, given that this is a public place, could i be viewed as a sex offender? What about a Korean Spa where there is nudity? If i did anything with him, it will always be in public places.

Dear Customer,

Be very careful. You are possibly already committing an act of "child enticement" using the internet. This crime does not require any sexual contact.

You may want to contact two local professionals, a criminal defense attorney who can advise you both of your legal rights and advise you of a specific course of action and what to do if you are contacted by law enforcement, and a mental health professional (psychiatrist (a doctor) or psychologist (a counselor)) to assist you in dealing with the urge to contact minor children to engage in this kind of conduct.