Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience

Is it illegal in the state of Texas to make on your property

Customer Question

Is it illegal in the state of Texas to make on your property if you have it explodes on a big property of farmland, not close to any other property, for entertainment uses?
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: Nope, just wondering?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this free, if not nevermind
JA: The Criminal Lawyer's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Oh never mind then, I'll just do something else
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Without an explosive license, it is illegal to make or use explosives even on private property I am afraid. So, if the police come out you could be charged with illegal possession of explosive devices, even if it was on your farmland not close to any property. Now, if your property is large enough and out in the country, chances of anyone coming out there to charge you would be fairly slim, but technically it is against the law.