Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

This is hard to explain. My son is 19. he just told me that

Customer Question

This is hard to explain. My son is 19. he just told me that another family of a female aquaintance filed a "peace order" saying they have it recorded that my son threatened them. But My son didn't tell me or his father because he didn't think about it. Now the hearing is past. I am concerned what can I do? My son said he never said or did anything like that and doesn't know why the parents did this. Parents are very protective of their daughter . she has problems and has runaway several times.
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: maryland
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: No I just found out about this.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My son is bringing me the peace order in a few minutes. My son told me sometime ago, that the parents didn't like their daughter to be around people and smoke pot. I told him to stay away from daughter and respect their request. But this is different. He never said this . it is in effect until 2018.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.