Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was charged with acfelonyb.. I am out on bond...wanting to

Customer Question

I was charged with acfelonyb.. I am out on bond...wanting to c my family bout not cat are before my court date...can I make it through airport security ?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And to clarify, can you tell me what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: IIm in Florida I was a State Certified CNA charged w battery on an elderly ( which I did not do) was arrested..paid my bond of $570.00
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: About leaving would prob tell me not to leave . I can not afford an attorney..I b stuck with a public defender :(
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there a fee ?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Criminal Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: So how much is your cost ? Buy the minute ...or howcdoesvthatvwork ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for posting.

You pay whatever you offered only when you accept an answer.

You asked if you can clear airport security while out on bail. Sometimes bail condition limit a person's freedom to travel. If there anything in your bail conditions that says you cannot leave the county, state, or country? Are you wanting to fly in state or somewhere else?

Did you mean a third degree felony? There is no class C felony in Florida...

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Somewhere out of state & yes my bond papers say I cannot leave Florida...not sure what felony was battery on an elderly I was caring for...but a witness made a false accusation...I just want to know if I can make it thru airport security !?