Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

The local police called in the DEA to my mental health

Customer Question

The local police called in the DEA to my mental health agency to investigate diversion of a scheduled medication. this was may 3rd 2016. how do I know what is going on, now?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Wisconsin. mid april an ex-employee, clerical went to local p.d. stating there is diversion at our facility.
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the dea came in and looked at prescriptions, took our computer and a couple files and left.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

Can you tell me whether you believe you are a suspect in this incident. Or are you simply curious as to the state of the investigation because you were the one who reported the crime to the authorities?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.