Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My son is incarcerated and i've been trying to put words on

Customer Question

Hi Michelle my son is incarcerated and i've been trying to put words on paper to judge Henry but i'm getting stuck because it's such a emotional situation....It all started in July 14, 2013 when my son was arrested for sexual assault, ( oral sex)
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: NC 2014
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: My son have been sentence to 22-30 years for the 1st case and 8-11 years for the 2nd case we're back in court because the appeal came through for the 2nd case but the PD that didn't help at all and my son ask for a new attorney but the the Judge said No ...has been disbarred so he has been assigned a new PD
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What type of letter are you trying to write to the judge?