CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

I found out that an underage girl took sexually explicit

Customer Question

I found out that an underage girl took sexually explicit pictures and used my Wi-Fi. I have not seen the pictures nor do i have them what do i do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

I am sorry to learn of this situation.

You can report this to local law enforcement, they will be able to investigate both the data stream, and contact the underage girl in question to follow up. These situations are unfortunate and very tricky to deal with, but without making a report, there is not going to be any support or follow up for this individual.

To make a report, contact the local police department or sheriff's office non-emergency number and ask to speak to a police officer or detective regarding this.