Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Well an old roommate of mine just took it apon herself to

Customer Question

well an old roommate of mine just took it apon herself to decide that when her boyfriend left her for their own reasons never my business that I took off and am with him somewhere. her boyfriend doesn't want to be with her and I'm sure is somewhere with another however that is none of my business. and I do not know, she is keeping my baby that I have had and raised by myside since 11week old. I'm who she knows. this girl doesn't take care of her she is just using having her as a reason to act like she has some sort of get back to show people who mutually know us. all I hear is that she doesn't even take care of her. she moved and no one will help me find out where just to keep my baby sorry I know that is all jumbled sounding. I sprained my wrist ladt week so I'm having to peck type
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: lethargy? she was stolen from me I need to get her back so she is better taken care of all she knows is me she is bing very neglected over my old jealous roommate. I need to get her papers replaced the store I bought her at is no longer there
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: she has been stolen she is a registered service dog. MY REGISTERED SERVICE DOG
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 8 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

I am very sorry to learn of this situation.

While I in no way mean to imply anything by this, I do need to know just to confirm, when you say that your old roommate has "your baby" - are you referring to your child, or are you referring to your dog?

(I can provide you information for either one, but the difference is very significant).