Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm
93473422

How do i get off an exclusion list at the casino? Arizona,

Customer Question

how do i get off an exclusion list at the casino?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I just won 5000 and they would not pay me
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no I have not been in the casino in 2 years but I won today and they dontated it to charity
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense and Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

Is this a self-exclusion list (something you would have voluntarily signed up), or an exclusion list from the casino?

The Arizona Department of Gaming is the institution that manages and controls the exclusion lists. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the rule they have set is that your name can be removed only when the exclusion period ends. There's no means for revoking it or ending it before that date.

The Tribal Gaming Offices has a list of the active exclusions. I'd recommend contacting them to find out when your exclusion expires. The person you need to contact is Larissa Pixler, and her phone number is (602) 255- 3813. You can also email here at *****@******.***

Also, here's a link to the Arizona Gaming Department website that has some information on exclusion lists that you may find helpful:

https://gaming.az.gov/about/information/faq

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars as this is the only way experts are compensated for our time here on 'just answer'. It doesn't cost you anything to rate me, and we can still continue our conversation for free after. Thanks!

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, thanks!