Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Friend under the influence of a drug causes him to go crazy

Customer Question

Friend under the influence of a drug causes him to go crazy and scared that a friend is about to kill him. He breaks into homes to find a phone and he calls 911 and then his mom. Nothing was stolen
Has been in trouble many times prior to this. Mainly drug charges. They say he will have to wait 6 months to get into drug court.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

I am sorry to learn about your friend's situation.

Unfortunately, your post does not ask a question, if you can clarify the information that you are looking for, I can better assist you today.

• (Also, has your friend taken advantage of the public defender's office, or is he being represented by a private criminal defense attorney - if he cannot afford an attorney he should ask the court to appoint an attorney from the public defender's office to represent him in this proceeding).