Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Law Offices of Khaled Issa
90630425

What is the statute number of the traffic code that is cited

Customer Question

What is the statute number of the traffic code that is cited when one is alleged to have disregarded a stop sign?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 3 months ago.

Good morning:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.

The proper ticket would be Section 544.010 of the Transportation Code entitled "Stop Signs and Yield Signs."

A link to the exact portion of the statute is found here: http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/transportation-code/transp-sect-544-010.html

Questions based on this? If so, please ask!

If not, please remember that experts here are not employees of JustAnswer and do not get credited for taking the time to provide general information to individuals until the individual clicks ACCEPT and rates the assistance with three stars or higher. Your cooperation in this regard would be appreciated!

***General information provided here is for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as such. It is always wise to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction as they would be in the best position to assist***

I see you have read my response. I hope the general information provided has been helpful.

Please remember that experts here provide general information not as a hobby, but as a source of income. With this in mind, please click ACCEPT and rate the assistance provided as that is the only way expert can be credited for taking the time to assist.

I'd appreciate your cooperation in this regard. Thanks.

Hello:

It has been a few days since a response was provided to your question.

Please remember to take the time to click accept and to rate the assistance provided as experts here provide general information, not as a hobby, but as a source of income, and this is the only way expert can be credited.

Thank you.

Sir, do you have any follow up questions to my response? I did fully answer your question but there has been no rating as of yet.