Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law

Is taking a shower behind a solid opaque curtain while a

Customer Question

is taking a shower behind a solid opaque curtain while a child is playing in the room, then while still behind the curtain, putting underwear on then wrapping and knotting the towel around you before you get out of the shower then shower the child wrong in any way?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 1 month ago.

I do not see any issue here. Obviously from your description there is no sexual abuse or contact here. And there is no issue of the adult exposing himself to the child given the care that is taken to cover up (even if he had exposed himself, it would have to be for the purposes of sexual gratification and not just taking a shower). So I don't really see any sort of problem here. I am going to link for you below the laws about this type of thing so you can see for yourself what is considered illegal, but like I said, I don't see any of that in your description. Hope this helps!