Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am a resident at Allegro Senior Living and above me is a

Customer Question

I am a resident at Allegro Senior Living and above me is a gov't. agent who has a machine which senses where I am & follows my heart beat & focusses on my head. Name is ************? probably a false identity whose son comes here & also a false persona. Dot Fey, et al involved!
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: This is ************. But NYC believe me is also like this. I had a "friend" ************ a German national who was clearly an agent & continually say I'll take care of her!" Let us face the fact these agents follow no laws they are cruel & will kill & perform atrocities -
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Now do you really think these are bound by laws - I don't think so. Issis and Talaban, women in burkas suggest it is all the same system.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My name is ************ & I give you leave to uncover whatever. A few years ago in NYC a young man SPECTOR ambitious for a career would stand on a truck watching and I guess hoping - the night I came along after a party wearing a vintage dress circa Duchess of Windsor period and he came along knowing me giggling all the way to my apartment where he went bananas & dress tore into shreds - his mother a violent hysterical women went after him & would whisper that that's not the way to do it that that was not the system, etc.. but nevertheless I suffered, lost all my worldly goods and was injected by a woman who came from the Stephens Synagogue. I became nearly paralyzed for months & was sent to Presbyterian Hosp. psychiatric ward and met nurses & others. ************has a high position as psychiatrist & I knew her when I was19. They asked me if I wanted to die, and my neighbor went out the following morning in a plastic bag and the male surgeon said I hope I don't have to do anything to you. ... Now I am celibate, have no yearnings but I am a friend to a widower resident & ************ told me if I remain with him he will put me in psychiatric. So you see there is a tight squad that sees a mission in going after others.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: That was NY state but believe me it is the climate of the times - Truck was a large empty cavern of some years. There is no way any respectable lawyer would ever confront the system as it is because he would lose his position. The CIA is clearly outside the system - ************ answer to no authority.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 7 months ago.

Do you have a question with regard to all this? If so, please reply on this question thread and ask it.