Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Reading you're reply regarding prostitution laws in VT. How

Customer Question

Reading you're reply regarding prostitution laws in VT. How does this same scenario play out in Florida, and how does the FL law differ?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.
By continuing, you acknowledge that I am not providing legal advice and can only comment on the law in general.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Were you reading something else on the site and want to ask a question based on that? If so, you'll have to copy and paste the info so i can look at it before responding.

Thanks,

Michael

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Michael,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I was simply following the responses on this website to a very similar question (just a different state), I (wrongly) assumed you would see that, and that the question and subsequent answer would be linked to my question, as I didnt post it as a "new" question, simply a response from another attorney.
Going back in, I now can't locate this question and answer, and I'm no longer interested in an answer to this legal question.
Thanks anyhow.