Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney and Counselor at Law
81266493

I was arrested for a DUI right in front of my house. I need

Customer Question

I was arrested for a DUI right in front of my house. I need to find a lawyer who can help me. I am nt poor but I have no money. live paycheck to paycheck. Where can I get help? Also I would prefer if they did not put my name in the local paper.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 3 months ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

If you give me a few minutes, I will get you the information on how to find an attorney in New Jersey.

Can you tell me what county in New Jersey your are in?

Here is the link to the N* B** A********** L***** Referral http://tcms.njsba.com/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalResources/CountyBarAssociations.aspx

You need to search this link by the county you live in. Many of these associations offer a half hour consultation for $35. Then you can discuss how much the lawyer would charge for your case. The lawyer would have to put the agreement in writing. That is the law.

As far as the local News paper, you may not have control over that. Unfortunately, the press has the right to post arrests. It is truly unfair because you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Please let me know if I can help more. If you are satisfied with my help, please rate me.