Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son be in montage jail for over 375 days for steal cell

Customer Question

My son be in montage jail for over 375 days for steal cell phone over 1500 but lest 20000. I think. He has when to court and have attorney we paid for (waste of money). He took a deal two year and paid 800.00 on court day. They would not give him time serve and the other county has came got him nor prison. This back ground. HE was the only black down there for awhile. He is trustee and I personal think they are rail roll him. They did gouge him 2 for 1 being a trustee. Question what can we do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If he pleaded guilty, I am not sure what you mean "what can we do?" because when you plead guilty you waive your right to appeal.
I do not understand what you are expecting to do here or what your specific question is.