Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My so has one of the hytecjer 7" tablets, purchased in may

Customer Question

My so has one of the hytecjer 7" tablets, purchased in may of 2016. His adapter charger went out. **********will replace this under warranty but since this only seems to be the weakest link he would like to have a spare. ********** makes you return the adapter before you get a new one. My son is so attached to his tablet that being without it is unthinkable to him. Is there smeway to convince the prison (in this case Valley State Prison) that havig a spare adapter doesn't create a danger to other prisoners. JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer? Customer: moment please I'll have to find it and email you back. I know it's the 7" version 2. Does tht help? JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: He borrowed an adapter from a fellow inmate and it works. It seems to be isolated to the adapter. JA: The email expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two? Customer: no I think not

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if the prison can enforce this rule (one adaptor at a time)?