Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son was charged with delivery of a controlled substance

Customer Question

my son was charged with delivery of a controlled substance and conspiracy & was on video & audio, but it wasn't him..and they didn't even look at the video until a few weeks ago and they dropped the charges...this was in May of last year that they had the video..in Feb he went before prosecuting attorney & judge..he was charged and had to make a cash bail or they were going to put him in jail..this subject was a father & son.they had on survelance..my son's father has been dead for years..and my son's oldest child is only 10 years old
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 6 months ago.

Hello.

I'm sorry to hear about your son's situation. So that I can best help you, what exactly is your question? Thanks.