How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3029
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 3 month olds father signed my name in the parent/legal

Customer Question

My 3 month olds father signed my name in the parent/legal guardian spot on a document because my son is a minor, his father is not on birth certificate or has any parental rights to my son , what should and can I do
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. By continuing, you agree that this conversation shall not be considered legal advice and that you understand I can only comment on the law in general and not give advice on your particular situation.

What document did he sign and how does it affect you?



Related Criminal Law Questions