Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband was told he would have "no tail "(no parole) at

Customer Question

My husband was told he would have "no tail "(no parole) at hid last sentencing. He's since been released & no arrested again 10 days later & is being held on a parole violation. Been in jail 10days & heard nothing. Parole office is of no assistance
JA: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: San bernardino California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: He was arrested for under the influence but the charges were not picked up by the DA Thanx
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Before you can do anything, you need to find out the reason for his alleged parole violation. This means you need to go to the court and seek to pull the court records showing he had no parole upon release and you need to pull the court records for the new issue to determine their legal basis for the charges. Until you have that information, no attorney can help point you in the right direction as to what to do.