Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

In my case my attorney requested specific information three

Customer Question

In my case my attorney requested specific information three times from the county attorney during discovery. The county attorney replied 'it does not exhist'. During the rebuttal portion of the trial the county attorney produced 'new evidence' which was an altered document of this exculpatory evidence which was requested before trial.
What can be done post conviction? Will it help my case or reprimand the attorney?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

I'm not sure what you mean by "what can be done post conviction". Can you rephrase?