Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

I passed the acha background 1 and acha backgeound 2 five

Customer Question

I passed the acha background 1 and acha backgeound 2 five years later sealed and expunged record can be reviewed by Medicaid in Tallahassee fl im nurse i had a fight almost 20years ago. I got 3yrs probation never violated completed than sealed record went on with my life.i have to go to court tey changed withold justification on the record so it say no acrion or pos.i can i get changed so o be able work as a nurse.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
When you were sentenced did your deal include an adjudication withheld as part of your case?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If you had an adjudication withheld and also have the waivers you practicing nursing should not be any issue. You have to disclose the adjudication withheld to the nursing board, but it does not count as a conviction. If the court has not yet changed the record to reflect an adjudication withheld you need to go to the court and speak to the clerk about correcting the record and they will have you file a motion to correct the record in the court and then the court will order it changed.