Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have a warrant out for my arrest in north dakota for

Customer Question

I have a warrant out for my arrest in north dakota for possession of a short barreled firearm ( but it was in pieces and nothing was on my person) and i want to get it taken care of. since this charge i have went to prison for 2nd degree possession of a controlled substance and a gross misdemeanor possession af a firearm. i have done my time in prison and parole and have completely turned my life around. What can I do to get this taken care of? Is it possible to get these charges dropped if i can prove that I am now a productive member of society?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 2 months ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.