Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Is cheryl sherry email gmail ******ready to send to

Customer Question

Is cheryl sherry ***** ***** email gmail ******ready to send to addressees or does she wait judge monday with id account and member number a question should been answered the first she asked u would like crimnal felony charges on mr mrs obama hillary xlintin all demacrats on this frayd and hate crime 2013 8 6 2016
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The first thing you need to do is report this hacking to the FBI at http://www.ic3.gov. Then you need to contact the US Department of Justice Civil Rights Division to file a complaint about the civil rights claims you have. We cannot represent you in doing so, but those are the two places for you to file your complaints.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
law educator but it wont allow c sherry martin to do so on internet i tried yesterday so i put my affividate up Tx DL and form complaint on track 24 7 on trac cell phone and fraud on emails gmails***@******.*** 8 6 2016 this morning to hhsc civil fights with my friend jason bryd fbook fraud US gov and hacking of c sherry martin linex computer 4 20 2013 hate crime tx US gov. Mr mrs obama hillary all demacrats hacked and know this statement of fraud i speAk terrorist act inhumane to c sherry martin jason bryd. We need your crimnal legal law to end this battle with US gov
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Answer on to crimnal charges on US gov senates in fraud would be good for cheryl sherry martin tag show i played for long awhile thruth i deserve thank u law educator
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hey on net 10 on cheryl *** *** trac cell phone 24 7 watch terrorism is fraud US gov commerce bank and you get records of illegal activities in all US gov fraud on her jason *** hate crime pulse bank syberia fraud to ur friend***@******.***
sherry

Thank you for your reply.

Based on your claims above, I would not file it online, but I would suggest going to the FBI office with your evidence and presenting it to them in person and not trying to do it over the internet because if the computer was hacked then it is possible it will not go through.