CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

My son was arrested 3 days ago on felony charges out of

Customer Question

My son was arrested 3 days ago on felony charges out of state and denied bond. What can I do to get him bond so I can get him back home until his trial date?
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Alabama. Trafficking with stolen identities
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I've left messages but no response. He is supposed to talk to my son tomorrow morning.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 2 months ago.

Good evening. You need to retain him a criminal defense attorney. The attorney can file a motion with the court, asking for a bond hearing and informing the court that he has retained counsel, intends to return to answer to the charge and should not be held without bond, for a charge like this.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.