Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years experience

Do the police take photos of you when they are investigating

Customer Question

Do the police take photos of you when they are investigating you during a stakeout? Or do they just write a report?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

The police can, and often will, do both. That is, they can photograph to help prove what they saw.

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How will the photo be? Will it be time stamped or have other markings that shows it is from the police?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you answer my follow up questions?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago. seems you are asking a lot of different questions...and not accepting any of them...That is not fair to the folks who are spending time answering your questoins

I will opt out....perhaps someone else will he willing to spend time with you. I wish you the best

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.