Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience

Wanted to know abt the 3-5 days should be probation hold

Customer Question

Wanted to know abt the 3-5 days should be probation hold lefted and is it against the law for them to bring the pass to the court room after he did his time for the pass he did five yes for it also can they still serve u a warrant while in there for the new charges mean while his court is not until September and the new charges he got BC of a misunderstanding
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is it right for them to take him to his probation arrangement before they serve him the warrant while he is in concerated ????
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Yes, they can take him to his probation hearing before or after serving the warrant and they can still continue to hold him for these new charges. As long as the charges exist, the order in which they do this does not matter, because they have the right to continue to detain him on those charges I am afraid.