Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  Former administrative hearing officer
17897874

I stumbled onto a website that was offering "nuru massage"

Customer Question

I stumbled onto a website that was offering "nuru massage" (some kind of sexually based massage. I am not even sure,) in London and perhaps some other exotic massages. The website appeared to be down or not fully functioning at this time. I viewed the site and I went back a few times to do it again but I didn't send an email (as I believe you could.) Is there anything that can be held against me for viewing such a website several times when I ordered no such exotic massage and sent no communication?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

There is no law broken by visiting a website and taking no action other than viewing what was online. The only exception is a website displaying child pornography (which does not appear to be the case here).

Otherwise, you can view or visit online whatever you want.

Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?