PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

MY BROTHER IS AT RJ DONOVAN CORRECTION FACILITY IN SAN

Customer Question

MY BROTHER IS AT RJ DONOVAN CORRECTION FACILITY IN SAN DIEGO, CA.
HE HAS BEEN IN THERE SINCE 2010, AND HAS BEEN FINE. i JUST RECEIVED A N URGENT LETTER FROM HIM STATING THAT HE HAS BEEN PUT "IN THE HOLE." IN HIS LETTER, HE IS BEGGING ME TO FIND HIM A LAWYER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO HELP HIM. HE SAID HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE C.O. THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY INVOLVED IN THE MATTER.
I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.
I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY REASON TO LOOK FOR A LAWYER AND DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. I JUST KNOW THAT MY BROTHER ISN'T BEING TREATED RIGHT IN PRISON, ACCORDING TO HIS LETTER.
MY NUMBER IS **********
EMAIL:[email protected]
THANK YOU
***** *******
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 4 months ago.

Hello Kathy: I am sorry to read that your brother is in distress. You would need to find him a local or national law firm that handles prisoners' rights and civil rights violations. You can use the following sites to find the Attorneys and law firms:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=california+attorneys+and+prisoner+rights+and+civil+rights

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=california+attorneys+and+prisoner+rights

Civil Rights Attorneys

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Best wishes,

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.