Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Am I still on 7 day free trial period with my inquiry. I was

Customer Question

Am I still on 7 day free trial period with my inquiry. I was cut off before I could respond.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Unfortunately, the expert don't have any information on your account, what kind it is, etc.

There should be a button on your screen or a link for Contact Customer Service and they could tell you what type of account, how long you have, etc.