Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My exe girlfriend, falsely accused me by email as follows."

Customer Question

My exe girlfriend, falsely accused me by email as follows." I can now tell you that I felt I had to leave because of your threats on my life" This is one of a long line of imaginary threats against me of a lesser nature. Because she was mentally unwell I decided not to defend it but she is now falsely alleging more threats. So I think it is no longer sensible to ignore her. My key question is - is there a time limit after the accusation, beyond which it cannot be raised? legally as it was around 2 years ago?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Sorry there is a mix up I am in the UK and did not realise you were USA
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I don't want to incur costs if there is nowhere to go
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I have medical reports stating I am showing clear signs of having been mentally abused for which I am being treated.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Before it can be raised for what purpose?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am wasting time and money here complicated page after Page
I have paid so where is my answer I am lost in admin pages
I don't find this user friendly
If this continues I will have to cancel my order
So please a simple clear reply and a guarantee that you can comment on UK law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This service is not at all what I thought I was paying for
And is far too complicated
I hereby cancel my order and as I have had no proper answer
Just a confusing array of promotional offers and admin junk
ANY PAYMENT TAKEN WILL BE UNAUTHORISED
Phillip **********