MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

I just found out a guy I am dating was arrested in 4/16

Customer Question

I just found out a guy I am dating was arrested in 4/16 for child sexual abuse 14yrs or younger
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: how can I find out the verdict?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Cumberland County
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Portland, Maine
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

So, the best way to find out the verdict would be to search the Clerk of Courts for the case. It would be there. I will provide you with the link in the next message.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

You can send them a written request.

The following link provides you with the information at the bottom: http://www.courts.maine.gov/maine_courts/ucd/cumberland/faq.html

You can also run a background check on the guy and that would also give you the information you are seeking.