CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

I'm being investigatedone something to my step daughter.

Customer Question

I'm being investigatedone for doing something to my step daughter. That I don't remember doing
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Arkansas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Na I'm going to call one tomorrow
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No. And I was asked to take polygraph test. I said I would now I want to talk to a lawyer to see what's best
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 3 months ago.

Good morning. What are they investigating you for?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
For doing a sexual act with my step daughter. I don't remember doing anything to her

Thank you for the additional information. As you are aware, this is a very serious allegation. As such, you do not want to speak with or submit to anything, without being represented by legal counsel. You do not know what your step daughter told them or alleged and they are trying to investigate and build a case against you. Once you retain a criminal defense attorney, you can have them contact the investigating officer and speak with them on your behalf. The attorney will act in your best interest and advise what you should and should not do going forward and extent of your cooperation.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.