Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I received a summons conduct recording while in court. New

Customer Question

I received a summons for disorderly conduct for tape recording while in court.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: New York
JA: Huh?
Customer: Ok, am I to assume by your response it isn't worth considering it a major offense?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No bot yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: only that I was recording it because my son was in court regarding a divorce proceeding
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?