Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I bit into a rock from hyvee brand and no one will help me,

Customer Question

I bit into a rock from hyvee brand nuts and no one will help me, the city of canton IL 61520 made me let people park in my yard several summers ago when it is not legal to do so, and the law has allowed people to steal my property and fence me off the rest of it my county is very corrupt have hired two attorneys and still after five years almost still fence off me property and then I was arrested for having 2.5 grams of pot and treated very bad by police I am a 62 year old disabled white man begged the officer to un cuff my hands from behind me and put them in front he refused even though I was in severe pain with them behind me and when I got to the jail they poked at my head and made me keep standing when I repeatedly told them I was disabled and we wonder why people take the law in our own hands when the law will not help us and causes us unbearable pain and laughs and snickers at us when we complain
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have made statements about several issues, what is your actual question for us regarding this matter.
Why would your lawyer tell you that you need a criminal attorney to sue the nut manufacturer for product liability when you need a product liability attorney?
How much medical damage did you suffer from biting into the nut?